Get Help After A Car Accident Injury

No one leaves the house or work expecting to be seriously injured in a car accident. But these accidents happen every day. When the accident was caused because someone was negligent, there is help.

I am attorney Pam Olsen. As the founder of Pam Olsen Law, I have helped hundreds of Florida car accident victims pursue and obtain the medical care they need and the financial compensation they and their families deserve. Working as an attorney since 1993, I have earned many awards and accolades including a Superb rating and the Clients’ Choice Award from Avvo. The American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys has named my firm among the area’s 10 Best for Client Satisfaction. I always offer a free consultation for accident victims. Call (352) 671-9777 and speak with me directly.

What Is Negligence In A Car Crash?

Negligence is when a driver does not do something they are supposed to. For an injury case to be successful, the first thing that needs to be shown is that the other driver was negligent.

Many accidents are caused by drivers who are posing a danger to themselves and others on the road. Here are some common causes of serious car accidents:

  • The other driver was drunk driving or driving under the influence of drugs
  • The other driver was driving without having a valid driver’s license
  • The other driver was reckless or distracted, or speeding
  • There was road rage or aggressive driving
  • One vehicle had defective brakes, other equipment or parts
  • The roadway was poorly maintained or hazardous or there were improper road signs or warnings

If you or a loved one was seriously injured or killed because another driver was negligent, call me. We can discuss what happened. I will tell you the merits of your case and how I can help.

Speak With An Attorney Who Truly Understands How To Help

As an attorney, I know the law. Because I also hold a Master of Science in mental health counseling, I really do know what you are going through and what you need to heal. Even if you are not sure if you have a case or are worried your accident was not that serious, call and speak with me. I will let you know what can be done and how I can help. Call (352) 671-9777 or send me a brief email. When I take your case I will be with you every step of the way.