Swimming accidents are common and can lead to severe injuries and death. Every day in the United States, an average of nine people die from drowning.
Some of the causes of swimming accidents can include:
- Improperly constructed pools
- Inadequate or lack of safety equipment
- Failure to maintain the pool
- Children who can not swim but are left near unattended water
- Slippery areas around the pool that can cause people to slip and fall
- Accidentally striking an object in the water
- Insufficient warning signs and supervision
- Fatigue and exhaustion can cause even the most experienced swimmer to possibly drown
Most swimming accidents are caused due to negligence but even the most cautious swimmers can fall victim to a swimming injury.
If you or a loved one are the victim of a swimming accident, contact an Ocala swimming accident lawyer. Olsen Law Firm, P.A., is here to protect your rights.
Attorney Pam Olsen will work hard for you and your loved ones to get compensation to cover medical bills, lost wages, and to ease the pain and suffering.
As a leading Ocala swimming accident attorney Pam Olsen is familiar with the rules, regulations and laws regarding swimming accidents. She has the experience to provide the knowledge and assistance that you will need for your Ocala swimming accident claim.